9/09/2010

Missing in action

Just wanted to arrange a few models of "Abaddons Erbe", the project we´ve been working on during our last semester. And here they are. These are the weapons ( I´ve got about 30 untextured weapons on reserve for boring times ) and my forge ( masterlayer texture by Martin Kepplinger ) I created for that roguelike. Maybe I am able to use it for my portfolio. Engine shots are really significant, cause in the end your product has to look fine ingame. But for a better presentation of my work, I will create a few wireframe pics and a overview of the textures.

At present, I´m doing some stily, solid env. models. Its for a freelance deal. We got the graphicpitch for a Swiss rehabilition company called Hocoma. Later on I will show you some graphic stuff of this so called exercises, but I´m restricted by the NDA at present. And i don´t wanne mess with Swiss guys: they have got bottlenecks ( don´t wonder. Just watched a documentation about the battle of termopyle and bottlenecks are godlike. As long as your enemy doesn´t own you with air support. :))...

No comments:

Post a Comment